Release 2.2 date: September 2011
Foreseen added features
- fix the Import/Export features: the importer should not assume the partition, but rather infer it from the files to be imported (TP)
- fix the Import/Export of P0 elements (cell DOFs)
- clean up the errors/warnings in doxi generation
- update the headers with the 2011 year for the copyright (this should be easy using a sed command since all the headers should follow the same syntax now).
- put the protocol on a tex file and add it to the doc folders, as done for the guidelines, so that it can be shared.
- removing the warnings. Note that some LifeV warnings show up only when compiling the testsuite, the examples and mathcard!
Check the behavior (compilation, activation of proper tests) in presence / absence of optional dependencies
Actions to be taken inbetween: Doc and Gallery update